Let’s get familiar with SAS Interface.
1. SAS Explorer : All libraries, folders , files that include data, saved code and saved output can be found here.
2. SAS Code Editor : Here, one can write and edit the code.
3. SAS Toolbar: It provides commands like run, save, cute, copy, paste and fullscreen.
4. SAS Log : It explains the step by step process that SAS system goes through while running the command. It also mentions the time taken for the process the occur.
5. SAS Results : It displays the output or result of the code.